일본잘항공

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자사쿠라 조회 0회 작성일 2022-06-23 04:41:45 댓글 0

본문

SURPRISING Japan Airlines BUSINESS CLASS "GREAT SERVICE"

I flew with Japan Airlines(JAL) to try out their Boeing 767-300ER in Business Class from Jakarta to Tokyo Narita. It was an amazing experience! I really enjoyed the flight. Thank you to all the cabin crew on JL720 for the great service.

[4K] TRIP REPORT / Japan Airlines (JA621J / B767-300ER) Flight Review : JL720 , Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK, Indonesia) to Tokyo Narita Airport(NRT, Japan) JAL Flight Experience.
-----------------------------------------------------------
태어나서 처음 탑승하는 일본항공 비즈니스석! 그동안 주로 ANA를 이용하다가, 처음으로 일본항공을 이용했습니다. 자카르타공항에서 도쿄 나리타공항까지, 7시간 동안 함께한 일본항공의 훌륭한 서비스. 기내식과 기내 서비스 모두 훌륭했고, 승무원분들 또한 세심한 서비스를 제공해 주셨습니다. :)

일본항공 보잉 767-300ER 비즈니스석 탑승기 : 자카르타공항(인도네시아) ~ 도쿄 나리타공항(일본) 비즈니스 클래스 탑승 후기
日本航空 ビジネスクラス 搭乗記

ジャカルタから東京成田まで日本航空のB767-300ERビジネスクラスに搭乗しました。
Please subscribe, comment and like! :)

FOLLOW ME :
● Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/JangsuMedia
● YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/c/JangsuAviation
● Blog : http://jangsulee.com
© JANGSU LEE / Contact - email : JangsuMedia@naver.com / 항공기 사진가 이장수
Song: Fredji - Flying High (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:

Adam Dubignon : Wow I didn't know they did this configuration on the 767 in business. Had I known, I would have tried it! Your video is really informative. Thanks.
P Son : I love how you are always so polite and nice to airline staff. I do appreciate your video always for minimal talk with much attention to details!

매번 느끼는거지만 항공사 직원분들께 너무 친절하고 나이스 하게 잘 말씀해주시는것 같아요... 항공사 근무하는 직원으로 손님들 친절하게 모시려고 노력하지만 한국말에 '가는말이 고와야 오는말이 곱다' 라는 말이 있듯 좋은 승객분들 만나면 저도 덩달아 기분 좋아지는데 그걸 정말 잘 해주시는것 같습니다. 업로드 되는것마다 너무 잘 보고있습니다
ikhwanhidayat : I really enjoyed watching this trip report Dongsaeng~! That Japanese meal really looks delicious indeed. They also provide awesome gifts for Aviation Enthusiasts. Kudos to JAL! Looking forward to try JAL also Someday
Gwen : Oh wow!..that feeling of traveling on a plane…I miss sooo much!! Traveling 2-3x a year to nothing has been a big shock Kamsahamnida for sharing your experience….look forward to getting on board again very soon
The Layover Aviation : What a great video! They take good care of their B767’s, I’m glad.
Can’t wait for Japan to open up soon and fly them all.
Keep it up!

Fly Japan Airlines First Class REAL CHEAP!

Watch this video to learn how to fly Japan Airlines First Class really cheap using Alaska Air miles.

After flying JAL domestic first class from Sapporo to Tokyo, I traveled in style on Japan Airlines B777-300/ER in First Class from Tokyo to San Francisco. I also reviewed Japan Airlines First Class lounge in Tokyo Haneda with surprises!

Music by Tune Beats
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Eh2Hhv9poD5rrOqe8HhOw/featured

Subscribe to my channel, Sam Chui, for more luxury travel \u0026 aviation content including trip report and flight report videos!
Sam Chui : Hi All, i hope you like the new text style and information pops on the screen. I will try to standardize a bit more. The aim is to provide more information and entertainment at the same time. Your suggestion is always welcome!
_Bob McCoy : $70 is the Smooth Landing fee for Ryanair!
Dsky40 : I’m a flight attendant for a us airline. But Japan air does food soooo elegantly.. I was impressed by how they do things to such perfection
Kevin Poole : I love JAL even in economy (especially the 2-4-2 on the 787). A truly wonderful airline with incredible crews.
Ernesto Mendoza : I’ve flown JAL twice round trip from San Diego to Tokyo Narita and it was an amazing flight experience. Very excellent service and detail. Roomy and clean. Staff was very friendly and kind. Loved the food!

✈일본항공(JAL)에 일본문화원 리포터가 떴다!? 이름하여 ‘잘 퀴즈 온 더 블럭’!‍ (1부)

일본문화원 채널에서만 들을 수 있는
☑신입사원 취업 전략과
☑일본항공의 남다른 복지 혜택!
☑눈물 없인 들을 수 없는 감동 스토리와
☑웃음 가득 에피소드까지...^ㅇ^!

기획 및 제작: 일본문화원 리포터(7기) 김주원, 김현, 송승환, 황인혜
#일본항공 #JAL #JAPAN_AIRLINES

#일본잘항공

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,398건 5 페이지
게시물 검색