피자헛건대점

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자Com배트 조회 0회 작성일 2022-05-14 18:34:15 댓글 0

본문

Pizza Hut Training Video 1988

Pizza Hut Training Video 1988
THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY COMMENT SECTION.
*** Greg Nosek/GNAV TV was the single camera operator for this instructional video from 1987-1988, that was produced in a Chicagoland area, industrial test kitchen for Pizza Hut/PepsiCo.. Original recording on 3/4 inch U-Matic videotape.

***This is a portion of my original content from 1987-88 with Pizza Hut/PepsiCo., and is part of my personal/client library of camera work, with ownership in perpetuity. To those who choose to re-upload any portion of this video while under a Standard Youtube License, who then choose to sexually degrade the actors, demean their performance...by altering the audio or video content, diminishes my brand and my client's brand.

This video welcomes all family friendly comments.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

00:00 The Making of a Pizza Hut Pizza
02:18 Pizza Hut Pizza Sauce and Toppings
06:21 Pizza Hut Fairy Dust
06:55 Cooking a Pizza Hut Pan Pizza
07:14 Pizza Hut Thin \u0026 Crispy Pizza
08:06 How to make Pizza Hut Pizza Dough
10:48 Perforating Pizza Hut Dough
11:21 Cutting \u0026 Serving Pizza
12:30 How to Box a Pizza for Delivery
12:57 How to make a Personal Pan Pizza
13:50 Pizza Hut Making It Great
14:32 Hand Tossed Traditional Pizza
15:46 Priazzo Stuffed Pizza
16:43 Cooking with Heat Pins
16:52 End

Pizza Hut is an American restaurant chain and international franchise founded in 1958 by Dan and Frank Carney. The company is known for its Italian-American cuisine menu including pizza and pasta, as well as side dishes and desserts. Pizza Hut has 16,796 restaurants worldwide as of March 2018, making it the world's largest pizza chain in terms of locations. It is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., one of the world's largest restaurant companies.

Pizza Hut was founded in June 1958 by two Wichita State University students, brothers Dan and Frank Carney, as a single location in Wichita, Kansas, Six months later they opened a second outlet and within a year there were six Pizza Hut restaurants. The brothers began franchising in 1959. The iconic Pizza Hut building style was designed in 1963. PepsiCo acquired Pizza Hut in November 1977.

The company announced a rebrand that began on November 19, 2014. The rebrand was an effort to increase sales, which dropped in the previous two years. The menu was expanded to introduce various items such as crust flavors and eleven new specialty pizzas. Work uniforms for employees were also refreshed. In 2017, Pizza Hut was listed by UK-based company Richtopia at number 24 in the list of 200 Most Influential Brands in the World

Pizza Hut is split into several different restaurant formats: the original family-style dine-in locations; storefront delivery and carry-out locations; and hybrid locations that have carry-out, delivery, and dine-in options. Some full-size Pizza Hut locations have a lunch buffet, with "all-you-can-eat" pizza, salad, desserts, bread sticks, and a pasta bar. Pizza Hut has other business concepts independent of the store type; Pizza Hut "Bistro" locations are "Red Roofs" which have an expanded menu and slightly more upscale options.

An upscale concept was unveiled in 2004, called "Pizza Hut Italian Bistro". At 50 U.S. locations, the Bistro is similar to a traditional Pizza Hut, except the menu features new, Italian-themed dishes such as penne pasta, chicken pomodoro, and toasted sandwiches. Instead of black, white, and red, Bistro locations feature a burgundy and tan motif. Pizza Hut Bistros still serve the chain's traditional pizzas and sides. In some cases, Pizza Hut has replaced a "Red Roof" location with the new concept. "Pizza Hut Express" and "The Hut" locations are fast food restaurants.

Vintage "Red Roof" locations, designed by architect Richard D. Burke, can be found in the United States and Canada; several exist in the UK, Australia, and Mexico. In his book Orange Roofs, Golden Arches, Phillip Langdon wrote that the Pizza Hut "Red Roof" architecture "is something of a strange object – considered outside the realm of significant architecture, yet swiftly reflecting shifts in popular taste and unquestionably making an impact on daily life.

Curbed.com reports, "Despite Pizza Hut's decision to discontinue the form when they made the shift toward delivery, there were still 6,304 'traditional units' standing as of 2004, each with the shingled roofs and trapezoidal windows signifying equal parts suburban comfort and strip-mall anomie." This building style was common in the late 1960s and early 1970s. The name "Red Roof" is somewhat anachronistic now, since many locations have brown roofs.

Many "Red Roof" branches have beer if not a full bar, music from a jukebox, and sometimes an arcade. In the mid-1980s, the company moved into other successful formats including delivery or carryout and the fast food "Express" model.

#HowToCookAPizza #HowToMakeAPizza #PizzaHutTrainingVideo
Treats : Pizza hut can't push out the content fast enough. Very excited to see we're this series goes
RobinSkye : YouTube in July 2020: ‘Let’s recommend this 1988 pizza hut training video published 3 years ago.’
Junior Teak : Thanks for watching
Gamerson H. Gaming : Great video CANT believe you got this gnav tv
༒icnfiger ༒ : Pov: Hes gonna comment under my comment, thanks for watching

미국 피자헛 시켜먹자 나만의 노하우 | 미국생활 브이로그 vlog

미국생활을 시작하면서 가장 많이 만나는 문제는 뭘 어디서 어떻게 사먹을까 이죠?
처음 미국에 왔을 때, 음식주문 하나 하는 것도 정말 떨렸던 기억이 납니다.
미국의 대중적인 음식하면 햄버거와 피자(?)인데, 오늘은 피자에 대해서 알아보려고 합니다.
한국과 사뭇다른 미국 피자헛에 적응하면서 저 나름대로 노하우(?)를 가지고 제 입맛에 맞는 피자를 찾아먹고 있습니다. ㅎㅎ
제 경험담을 공유하면서 저랑 비슷한 입맛을 가진 분들께 도움이 되었으면 좋겠네요 ㅎㅎ
G : Wow!!! I’ve never tried the pizza hut before in U.s. I didn’t know if i can create own my pizza. It looks enough to your fam.
I got a blaze pizza yesterday. It was good but the size is small.
Thanks your good tips! I will definitely try it!!
한국 : 영상 정말 재밌게 봤습니다.
특히 설명이 굉장히 간단 명료하니 좋네요~
웬만하면 댓글 안 남기는데 구독도 누르고 갑니다.
한국 : 기회가 된다면 미국 골목식당(?) 또는 레스토랑 이런 음식점도 가주세요~ :)
리프 J : 이야~~~ 브이로그 좋다!!!!! 좋아용 ㅎ
MaMa YoungMe : 전 남아공애 살고 있습니다 남아공에도 피자헛과 도미노피자가 몇년전 들어왔는데 잘 안되네요..맛도 그다지 별로이고 가격경쟁에서 안되는것 같아요
여긴 로만스피자가 아주 대세입니다
영상 재미있게 보았어요^^

[재택플러스] 1년 내내 할인하는 피자의 '비밀' (2021.09.24/뉴스투데이/MBC)

◀ 앵커 ▶

"포장은 50%, 한 판에 한 판 더" 피자업체 광고 전단지에서 한번쯤은 보셨을 문구죠,

그런데 오픈 기념이나 특별한 날 이벤트 정도는 이해가 가는데, 연중 상시 할인하는 곳은 도대체 피자 원가가 얼마인 걸까요?

"배달도 50%, 포장도 50%"

최근 국내 대형 피자 프렌차이즈 업체들이 너나할 것 없이 앞다퉈 가격인하 경쟁에 들어갔습니다.

내용만 보면 값 비싼 피자를 저렴한 가격에 판매하는 것 같지만, 속사정은 다르다는 주장이 제기됐습니다.

마치 할인 혜택이 큰 것처럼 보이려고 애시당초 피자값을 비정상적으로 비싸게 책정해 뒀었다는 건데요.

이른바 가격 착시현상을 노렸다는 건데,

실제 한 피자업체가 새롭게 선보인 라지사이즈 피자 정상가격은 3만 5천900 원이지만, 엣지에 치즈를 추가하면 4만 900원이 되는데,

같은 피자를 배달로 시키면 4분의 1 값인 25%를 깍아주고, 방문 포장을 하면 무려 35%를 할인해 주고 있는 겁니다.

단순한 '배달 인건비'만큼 줄여주는 혜택으론 보기 어렵지 않냐는 의혹이 제기된 건데요,

피자 재료원가가 정확하게 공개되지 않은데다 피자 업체마다 고무줄 가격 정책이 만연하다보니,

소비자들 사이에선 '제 값 주고 피자 사 먹으면 바보'라는 말이 공공연하게 돌 정도로 피자 가격에 대한 불신이 커지고 있는 모양샙니다.

◀ 앵커 ▶

피자 가격 경쟁, 예전에도 몇 번 있었죠, 치킨집처럼 창업 진입 장벽이 비교적 낮다보니 경쟁도 치열해지다보니 생긴 현상일텐데,

먹거리는 무엇보다 소비자 신뢰가 중요하다는 점, 염두에 두면 좋겠습니다.

https://imnews.imbc.com/replay/2021/nwtoday/article/6302599_34943.html

#재택플러스, #피자할인, #반값피자
성우 : 피자한판 원가는 얼마안되므로 처음부터 굉장히 비싸게 팔았던것인데
마치 선심 쓰듯이 50%할인해서 큰 혜택을 주는것처럼 광고함
50%할인해서 파는것이 정상적인 가격임
Hamchang : 30~50%의 할인가가 정상 가격인 건 짐작하고 있었습니다. 문제는 이 할인 가격으로 사 먹을 수 있는 사람이 있고, 그렇지 않은 사람이 있다는 것이 가장 큰 문제인 것 같습니다.(사실상 가격 차별) 피자를 정가로 사 먹으면 바보라는 말이 괜히 나온 게 아니죠.
J : 옛날 외국음식 귀하던 시대
지금은 흔하디 흔한 음식이 되었지만
아직도 왜 비싼지 이해가 1도 안되는
대표음식 피자 스파게티
땅땅 : 프렌차이즈에서 50% 할인해서 사는거랑, 배민에서 할인없이 동네피자집꺼 사는거랑 가격똑같음. 즉, 50%할인된 그 가격이 정상가격임
GAMCAT : 지금이라도 가격경쟁 시작했다니 참 다행이네...품질도 같이 떨어지진않았으면 좋겠다

#피자헛건대점

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 8,281건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.ckps.or.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz