노란색수트

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자카니발 조회 0회 작성일 2022-07-31 08:38:50 댓글 0

본문

[eng] 대략 난감 노란색 코디... 올봄 에르메스, 샤넬, 루이비통의 픽은? l 2021 패션 트렌드 【펄이지엥】

펄하! 안녕하세요 ^^
봄에 입을 옷 걱정할 때가 슬슬 됐지요? ^^ 오늘은 여러분과 2021 S/S 패션 트렌드를 함께 살펴보는 내용을 준비했습니다.
저는 쇼핑하기 전 반드시 시즌 트렌드를 먼저 살펴보거든요. 이렇게 한번 알고 가면 확실히 도움이 되더라고요.

2021 봄/여름 상품들을 살펴보니, 올봄엔 일루미네이트 옐로우와 팝블루 같은 화려한 색상이 눈에 띄네요! 알렉산더 맥퀸의 오버핏 재킷, 셀린느의 시크한 원마일웨어룩도 소장 욕구를 불러일으키고요 ㅎㅎ

그런데 예쁘다고 다 살 순 없잖아요~ 우리 주머니 사정도 넉넉하지 않은데 ㅎㅎㅎ 펄이언니랑 봄 패션 트렌드 살펴보면서 나를 빛내줄, 제값을 톡톡히 할 쇼핑 아이템 잘 골라보자고요~~

영상을 보시고 궁금한 점이 있으면 댓글로 달아주세요!
구독과 좋아요, 알람 설정도 잊지 마세요 :) ㅎㅎ

#패션트렌드 #명품 #코디

instagram / 인스타그램
@pearlysien
http://www.instagram.com/pearlysien
펄이지엥 Pearlysien : 펄하! 안녕하세요 ^^
봄에 입을 옷 걱정할 때가 슬슬 됐지요? ^^ 오늘은 여러분과 2021 S/S 패션 트렌드를 함께 살펴보는 내용을 준비했습니다.
저는 쇼핑하기 전 반드시 시즌 트렌드를 먼저 살펴보거든요. 이렇게 한번 알고 가면 확실히 도움이 되더라고요.

2021 봄/여름 상품들을 살펴보니, 올봄엔 일루미네이트 옐로우와 팝블루 같은 화려한 색상이 눈에 띄네요! 알렉산더 맥퀸의 오버핏 재킷, 셀린느의 시크한 원마일웨어룩도 소장 욕구를 불러일으키고요 ㅎㅎ

그런데 예쁘다고 다 살 순 없잖아요~ 우리 주머니 사정도 넉넉하지 않은데 ㅎㅎㅎ 펄이언니랑 봄 패션 트렌드 살펴보면서 나를 빛내줄, 제값을 톡톡히 할 쇼핑 아이템 잘 골라보자고요~~

영상을 보시고 궁금한 점이 있으면 댓글로 달아주세요!
구독과 좋아요, 알람 설정도 잊지 마세요 :) ㅎㅎ
순실냐옹 : 내가 아는 패션유튜버중에 제일 지적이고 고급스런 말투신거같아요. 억지로 꾸미지도 않고 나오는 자연스러운...
Sunok Lee : 있어도 뭔지 모르는 저에게ㅡ큰 도움 주시는 아름다운 분 감사드려요^^
이혜숙 : 올여름 패션 트렌드도 알려주시고 많은정보를 얻게되네요.
말씀하실때 너무 조용조용 얌전하신데 옷에 따라 변하는 표정과 모습이 완전 모델이세요~^^
다음 영상이 기다려지네요.~^^♡
검은고양이메론 : 내용이 굉장히 알차서 집중해서 봤어요

I Made the Yellow Plaid Suit from Clueless… FOR MYSELF #shorts

Head to https://fvrr.co/GunnarDeatherage to check out the services available to you and use code gunnar for 10% off! #ihiredfiverr #fiverrhalloween

I’m like beyond thrilled to be working with a company like fiverr. I’ve ALWAYS wanted to create my own fabric prints and having the ability to do so now is wild to me! The artists I worked with, Cadlady was FAB btw. I I’m also at a place in my life where I can be Cher from aClueless from Halloween and not be self conscious of it. It’s been a long journey of self discovery and I’m so thankful to be myself/ not pay much mind to those that aren’t into it✨
GeekMyths : The beard really sells it haha
Debra Martinez : I wish I could give this a million likes. It deserves all of them. The most iconic outfit ever!
Megan : As a 90's kid, I always wanted this outfit. I still do as a 36 year old woman! It turned out perfectly!
Amy Gilbert : Amazing! You inspired me to sew some of our costume pieces this year and my 5 year old son who watches your videos with me would remind me to press my seams "flat and beautiful". Thanks for the great videos.
Ree Ree : Gunnar! Child of God, you nailed this!!! Perfect!

Outfit Of The Day: A Celebration In Yellow | Fashion Haul | Trinny

For today’s outfit of the day, Trinny is celebrating the launch of our brand new cleansers the only way she knows how – with a sunny yellow ensemble. The brightness of this outfit calls for a classic Trinny makeup mash-up, using three of her favourite shades to create a beautiful flush of colour on her lips and cheeks. A joyful look for a truly joyful week at Trinny London HQ…

Join Trinny Woodall as she talks us through her outfit of the day. Whether it be head-to-toe print, soft pastels, or a monochromatic moment, the What Not To Wear co-author gives us her habitual hit of style advice with considered fashion hauls, accessory tips, and the perfect makeup tutorial to go with. Whether it be a half-tucked shirt, a statement belt, or dress styled back-to-front, expect a statement lip or a smoky eye on the side…

Makeup all Trinny London, shop the range here: https://trinny.co/joyful-suit-shop-range
-
Lip Love in Sacha
Lip2Cheek in Veebee
Sheer Shimmer in Mama
Eye2Eye in Fortune
-
Coat: Rochas
Suit: Alex Perry
Top: A.W.A.K.E. Mode
Shoes: Robert Clergerie
Sunglasses: Dolce \u0026 Gabbana
Handbag: Essentiel Antwerp
UrsaNirak : Omg I wish I could be in that office so much
Purse Queen61 : Absolutely breathtaking
Shoegal7 : Bloody gorgeous!
Julie Caron : It's beautiful but I would feel self-conscious about being called Big Bird (from Sesame Street)! How to pull off such confidence?
louise : So gorgeous

#노란색수트

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,340건 7 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.ckps.or.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com