Mix \u0026 Mastered by Manu
IG: @manuduranx

Shot by Muzammil Siddiqee
IG \u0026 Twitter: @Msiddiqee
www.msiddiqee.com

Edited by Trevor Laub
IG: @director_trevorlaub
———————————————————
THIRD WORLD UNITED IS A MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY VENTURING TO GENERATE URBAN CULTURE UNDERNEATH ISLAMIC GUIDELINES ON A GLOBAL SCALE. SINCE 2015, THE BRAND HAS BEEN PRODUCING ART WITH THE INTENTION OF POSITIVELY IMPACTING THE WORLD WE LIVE IN. TODAY, 3WU IS ONE OF THE LEADING PRODUCERS OF ACAPELLA ART AND DIGITAL MEDIA. THE COMPANY CONTINUES TO ELEVATE THE MUSLIM HIP HOP CULTURE THROUGH DIGITAL MEDIA AND CREATIVE SERVICES.

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL
ZCaptain : If anyone asks "what is art?" show them this.
Essam : proud of my brother 3WU to the top
Saabik Poetry : 100% Art!
Akhi Abu : BROOOOOOOOOO THIS IS STRAIGHT HEAT!!!!!!!!
Turbo Addict : Man this hits different Is it cool if I use your nasheeds on my youtube videos? Id always be sure to leave links to your videos when I use them I.A.

m2i | Paradise Freestyle Feat. Fuad Alarusi [Official Video]

3rdWU.com
——————————————————
"Paradise" by m2i Feat. Fuad Mohamed
Artist: m2I
Instagram: @_m2i_

Producer \u0026 Sound engineer: Petty Pro
IG \u0026 Twitter: @PettyPro

Shot \u0026 Edited by Muzammil Siddiqee
IG \u0026 Twitter: @Msiddiqee
www.msiddiqee.com
———————————————————
THIRD WORLD UNITED IS A MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY VENTURING TO GENERATE URBAN CULTURE UNDERNEATH ISLAMIC GUIDELINES ON A GLOBAL SCALE. SINCE 2015, THE BRAND HAS BEEN PRODUCING ART WITH THE INTENTION OF POSITIVELY IMPACTING THE WORLD WE LIVE IN. TODAY, 3WU IS ONE OF THE LEADING PRODUCERS OF ACAPELLA ART AND DIGITAL MEDIA. THE COMPANY CONTINUES TO ELEVATE THE MUSLIM HIP HOP CULTURE THROUGH DIGITAL MEDIA AND CREATIVE SERVICES.

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL
Essam : This is just the beginning! Much more content coming from m2i and the rest of 3WU. Much love to everyone who is tapped in with the journey. SALAM✌
misbah ailia : Wow, these Islamic rappers put mainstream rappers to shame!

Jazak'Allah for using your talent, in a way that will benefit you in both worlds. As well as giving the Ummah an alternative to their nostalgia from Jahillaya.
MIIM collection : Great track. Ma shaa Allah ⭐ May Allah grant us Jannah. Ameen ⭐
Mo Khan Official : MashaAllah! Amazing work brothers! M2I coming with the positive lyricism and Petty, Entrepreneur/producer! Looking forward to more! We need this on Spotify etc now!
N A : Maa Shaa Allah, I appreciate the work and art especially when you mention the Lord's name as the beat cuts out cos you know music and Allah's name don't technically go together. Keep it up, love and blessings from the UK

엠투아이/M2I TOPR/TOPRX 제품 LS PLC XGB XBM시리즈 CPU 내장 시리얼 RS232C CNET으로 통신 하는 방법 / LS PLC 통신 매뉴얼

엠투아이(M2I 공식 대리점 알비솔루션입니다.
T : 02-3667-8027

엠투아이 터치패널 TOP-R / TOP-RX / TOP-RW / TOP-RE 시리즈와
LS 산전 XGB 계열 PLC 를 PLC CPU에 내장된 RS232C 시리얼 CNET 으로 통신하는 방법에 관한 동영상 매뉴얼입니다.

#m2i

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,150건 6 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.ckps.or.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com