타이푸드

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자골드만양말 조회 0회 작성일 2022-05-22 18:03:12 댓글 0

본문

태국은 못 가지만! 한국에서 로컬맛 제대로 낸 태국음식 한상차림/ Thai food to eat in Korea

태국에서 5년간 생활하신 대표님과 태국현지인 주방장이 정성스럽게 조리하시는 곳입니다. 한국에서 제대로 된 태국로컬맛을 재현하셨더군요 재료준비부터 정성이 가득합니다. 위생적인 주방또한 인상깊었습니다. 태국은 못가지만 한국에서 태국음식의 그리움을 달랠수 있는 곳입니다.

- 본영상은 직접 촬영요청을 드리고 섭외한 곳입니다. 유료광고를 포함하지 않습니다 -

Price
KRW -
쏨땀 (파파야 샐러드) : 9000원
팟타이 : 9000원
뿌팟풍커리 : 25000원
똠양꿍 : 15000원
쌀국수: 8000원

Location 부산 기장군 정관읍 방곡리 400-4 (케이쏨차이)

(Google Map) https://goo.gl/maps/awJLQfyRAv3moMqN7
(Naver Map) http://naver.me/5uxPdAXF

⚡ Information
정관신도시 전역 배달가능 051-728-0866
Beatriz Diaz : Mi hijo de 5 añitos y a mi, nos encanta ver comidas tailandesa.
Si tuviéramos la oportunidad d ir a su país nos gustaría comer comidas con mariscos y fideos.
Son nuestros platos favoritos
Somos d Ecuador
Jam Sai : ที่ดูมาก็ถือว่าเป็นการทำใกล้เคียงกับที่สูตรที่ไทย ต่างประเทศมีข้อตำกัดเรื่องวัตถุดิบ ทำได้ขนาดนี้ก็ถือว่าโอเคแล้ว ผมว่าบางร้านที่ไทยทำตามสูตรก็ไม่เห็นอร่อย อันนี้ดูหน้าตาพอใช้ได้ แต่สะอาดมากๆเลยครับ I’m appriciate with this clip that the Thai food is famous every where in the world. Although it’s not 100% Thai recipe but it’s best adaptation of lacking of Thai ingredients in abroad.
Mirna Bolaños : Que delicias preparan,me encantaría probar cadabuko de los platillos que hicieron,Muchas Felicidades a todos lo que realizan estas hermosas y ricas delicias!!
Zen Kaze : Amazing Thailand very good
I love Thai food
Thai food the best of the world

shad0wCh8ser : ProTip: You're suppose to add oil to the pan and heat the oil (this also season's the pan) and then add the ingredients. It makes food to be more crisp that way. If you add all the ingredients with oil and then turn the heat on, your food would come out mushy and lose color + complexity. Usually it's oil in the pan, heat it, add aromatics like garlic or ginger (season's the oil) —brown it, then add proteins bc it take the longest to cook. Then add noodles & sauce so it will adsorb the flavors then add eggs since they cook the fastest. Then turn the stove off and add sprouts and green onions and give it a toss. You don't cook those, you just use the heat to steam it right quick so the bean sprouts and green onions stay crunchy. This was you're able to taste the flavor of each ingredient.

태국에서 가장 유명한 팟타이, 줄서서 먹는 곳 / most famous pad thai - thai street food

길거리음식을 심도있고 지루하지 않게!

좋은영상 만들고자 항상 노력하는 야미보이 입니다
오늘도 시청해주시고 응원해주셔서 감사합니다

Street food in depth and not boring!

Yummy boy is always trying to make a good video.
Thank you for watching and cheering

- 가격 위치 정보 -

팟타이 : THB 120 (USD 3.9)

위치 : https://goo.gl/maps/zhKKtGrE65PCDkxn6

팁싸마이 , 방콕 태국
레코드 : 한국 유튜번데 한국인이 없누.... 한국인 모여라
Fish Cutting : I want only a bite, and then I will be satisfied with my life.
Vành Khuyên Lê : It's amazing! Thank you!
Ishi Momo : It's absolutely amazing that he can crack those eggs with one tap and squeeze the rest out without breaking the egg!! ❤️
Ivone Lara : Bateu uma saudade da Tailândia.... Amo as comidas de rua!

[#뽑보기] 팟타이부터 쌀국수까지~ 맛잘알 백종원의 태국 먹방 나 방금 태국 갔다왔네.. | #스트리트푸드파이터 #Diggle

#유료광고포함

외국에서도 백쌤픽만 고르면 실패할 일 없음!

취향대로 뽑아보는 자판기
#뽑뽀기 #스트리트푸드파이터 #백종원

Let's giggle, :Diggle! 방송국놈들이 덕질하는 채널 디글 구독하기! :Diggle ☞ https://bit.ly/2Urls34
SO FREAKING CUTE : 진짜 스푸파 나중에 코로나 풀리면 시즌 이어서 해주실거죠..? 기다릴께요..최애 프로그램ㅠㅠㅠ
노란딱지 : 진짜 백종원이 요리를 할줄 아는 사람이니까 더 맛있게 먹는법을 알고, 요리를 할줄 아니까 누구랑은 다르게 요리의 역사를 잘 알고있어서 정말 이런 프로그램에는 가장 잘 어울리는 사람인듯..
Pratabjai Ruenroeng : Wow, as a Thai person i admit your content quality, accurate information, and the variety of food in this video. The best Korean Food program i've seen for Thai contents so far. 뱁쌤 너무 잘드셔서 놀랍고 신선합니다 ^^ 그 중에 못먹는 태국 사람들이 많은데...
sein Cho : 진짜 백종원은 음식으로 억울한건 없을듯
언제부터인진 모르겠지만 세상 거리음식부터 고급식당음식까지
맛있고 맛난 음식을 먹어봣을태니 너무 부럽다 ㄷㄷ
신지수 : 이걸보고 태국을 갔었어요.. 방람푸의 할아버지가 만드시는 똠양꿍은 진짜 레젼드.. 남편은 그거만 먹으러 태국 가래도 가겠다고 ㅋㅋ 할아버지 건강히 잘 지내시길.. 코로나 끝나면 갈 나라 1순위!!

#타이푸드

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,688건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.ckps.or.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com